A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
The Surface Team focuses on building devices that fully express the Microsoft vision – devices that enable the experiences people want and elicit their excitement.
Creating these devices require excellent quality Software and Firmware. We are currently building the next generation of devices and Surface Software/Firmware development team needs you!
To build these devices the Software/Firmware development team has a close partnership between hardware engineers, designers, and manufacturing.
Kindly refer to the following recent announcement https://blogs.windows.com/devices/2019/10/02/surface-reveals-new-holiday-lineup-and-introduces-a-new-category-of-dual-screen-devices-built-for-mobile-productivity/.
The Surface development team is seeking a talented software development engineer with a strong background in Windows or Linux Drivers
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
Job responsibilities will encompass the following:
- Creating, maintaining, and enhancing many kernel and user drivers and infrastructures. Some examples of those are: http://aka.ms/dmf and http://aka.ms/cfu
- Creating driver solutions that can scale across multiple Surface products.
- Providing Windows driver consulting to various internal partner teams who are developing domain specific drivers.
- Debugging Windows Kernel, drivers or firmware issues that may be encountered on our manufacturing line, reported by selfhosters, and other avenues.
- Fixing driver issues.
- Collaborating with internal and external partner teams
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software or hardware development related fields
- Excellent C/C++ design and coding skills
- Excellent debugging and software architecture skills.
- Experience with any of Kernel, Windows Internals, Windows Drivers, Linux Drivers, UEFI, WDM, WDF, KMDF, UMDF, Interrupts, DMA, I2C, SPI, USB, UART, etc.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Graphics, Display, Display Calibration, Color profiles, and WDDM.
- Experience with developing systems firmware and drivers for embedded processors / microcontrollers
- Experience debugging hardware/firmware/UEFI/drivers during board bring-up and component upgrade.
- Some domestic and international travel may be necessary.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here