A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Senior .NET Developer/Architect at Navitech, you will:
As Senior Full Stack Developer, you will lead the development effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment. Your role will be to design and develop innovative solutions to address real market problems. You will work closely with product and marketing managers, user interaction designers, and other software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones.
Working as Senior .NET Developer/Architect at Navitech, you will:
- Identify and develop detailed designs based on requirements and solution architecture contained in a system specification.
- Participate in the system specification review process to ensure that system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture.
- Create detailed software design and implement and maintain code according to assigned responsibilities.
- Assist Software Designer/Implementers in creating detailed software design specifications.
- Perform design and code reviews.
- Analyze risks and report problems in meeting system architecture requirements.
- Perform software version control and maintain periodic compliance schedule.
- Perform periodic evaluation of application performance and security aspects.
- Comply with product development processes.
- Ensure the overall integrity of the software architecture and validate it against the system specification.
- Integrate internal and external product design to deliver a cohesive user experience.
- Perform POC as per project requirements.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
Desired Technical Skills
- 4-5 years of extensive working experience in .NET stack.
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Design, Data Structures, Algorithms, and Programming, including complete software development life cycle.
- Hands-On experience with front end development frameworks including advanced.
- Angular concepts, jQuery, HTML, CSS.
- API development experience using Dot Net Core is required along with a good understanding of programming with SQL Server or equivalent DBs.
- Strong experience in SOA, Microservices, and No SQL databases.
- Working knowledge of multiple programming languages, various design patterns, implementation, and testing tools.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance cover for self & family.
- Opportunities to work on multiple projects.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad-India
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here