A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related discipline.
- Familiarity with OOPS concepts either with C#/JAVA is preferable.
- Should be having zeal to learn new technologies.
- Understands concepts about abstract data relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Professional appearance required.
About Versik :
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Service now
|Apply for Developer associate
|Apply for Hexaware Technologies
AD3i Software Solutions Pvt Ltd (Fast-India) development team is looking for a smart, proactive, and results-oriented Software Engineer to build elegant solutions for the insurance industry’s complex business domain and make our industry-leading products even better.
You will have the opportunity to make an impact and contribute to a complex application suite of products, mission-critical to insurance companies.
Our teams are lean, empowered, and collaborative. You’ll work alongside intelligent colleagues who’ve checked their egos at the door. We’ve built a strong culture, and we’re looking for engineers who can help us maintain it.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs new and existing software applications for customers. Analyze code to determine causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participates in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design. Learns to author technical specifications based upon conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Refine, test, and debug programs as assigned.
- Increase application knowledge on company’s products and services.
Verisk is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.