A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Job Role||Technical Analyst|
|Salary||upto 8 LPA|
|Location||Bangalore / Hyderabad|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech|
|Passed out||2023 and below|
Oracle is hiring candidates for the post of Technical Analyst.
- Ability to influence and gain cooperative relationships with wide range of audiences ranging from executives to technical specialists.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate very well both technically and functionally in highly escalated situations. Able to produce audience appropriate communication with executives, support personnel, and customer personnel in tense, escalated situations
- Well-developed listening skills. Able to discern core issues in an environment where it may be difficult to determine what the cause is and what the symptom is.
- Good organizational skills. Able to develop a coherent plan of action that meets everyone’s needs to resolve a given situation as quickly as possible. Also able to revise this plan as new data is obtained without appearing that there was no plan.
- Ability to persevere in the face of obstacles and ensure customer’s success.
- Self starter, works well unsupervised or with limited supervision.
- Detail Oriented (Process orientation preferred)
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here