PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app that offered money transfers to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
About the role:
We are looking for specialists for the Inhouse Customer Experience team. As a specialist, your primary responsibility will entail solving problems that our customers encounter and you will continuously look for outstanding and exciting ways to improve their experience.
In this role, you will provide support to ensure that issues are either resolved faster or flagged accordingly.
One will contribute to consistently better and streamline the support systems by flagging patterns to always optimize for better customer experience
- Act with integrity & think customer-first in every interaction
- Handle basic PhonePe account and transaction-related queries
- Ability to flex between phone & data channels
- Follow specified process guidelines to bring about resolution
- Build customer trust through their interaction
- Ability to meet hourly & daily productivity goals
- Leverage internal processes and resources to drive resolution
- Escalate appropriately taking support from relevant teams to resolve customer issues
- Recommend process improvements
- Engage & Educate customers so they’re able to leverage PhonePe to the fullest
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for ServiceNow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technology|
The ideal candidate should :
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Have good learnability
- Be an active listener and deal well with an objection
- Have strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different scenarios
- Be a team player, flexible and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Should be able to speak in English and Hindi
- Graduation (10+2+3) is Mandatory
- 0 – 2 years of work experience in a customer-facing role
- Multilingual skills (spoken + written) in South Indian languages are preferred
- Your lunch is on us!
- 5 day working week (2 rotational week off)
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits (Not applicable for Intern or Contract Roles)
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
Working at PhonePe is a rewarding experience! Great people, a work environment that thrives on creativity, the opportunity to take on roles beyond a defined job description are just some of the reasons you should work with us. Read more about PhonePe on our blog.