A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Success in the Role: What would it look like?
As a Data Engineer, you will
- Collaborate and work with the Program managers, Data architect & fellow engineers on business deliverables using agile development practices.
- Have opinionated views on how data will be collected, stored, consumed & managed.
- Develop, manage and monitor of data pipelines.
- Ensure compliance with governing standards, data quality & protection principles.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for ServiceNow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technology|
The Work: Typical day for Software Engineer in Data Domain
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Hands-on development work on all aspects of building frameworks, data analysis, data provisioning, modelling, performance tuning, and optimization .
- Build scalable data pipelines for both real time and batch using best practices in data modeling, ETL/ELT processes utilizing various technologies such as Python (primary)/Scala, Spark, Trino, Airflow.
- Work with version control and CICD systems such as GIT, Gitlow, Bitbucket, Jenkins etc.
- Build data solutions in AWS ecosystem.
- Design, implement and operate large-scale, high-volume, high-performance data structures for analytics.
- Drive decisions collaboratively & communicate data concepts effectively with business and technical audiences.
Salesforce, Inc . and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc . and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc . and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc . or Salesforce.org .