A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
PWC Recruitment 2022:
Company Name:- PwC
Job Position:- Intern / Trainee
Job Location:- Bengaluru, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job Type:- Full-time
Job ID:- 399366WD
Qualifications Required:- Graduate/Post Graduate
Year of experience required:- 0-1 years
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
Job Description & Key Responsibilities(What You Will Do):-
As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
About Company :
PwC, also known as PricewaterhouseCoopers, offers clients various professional business services, including accounting, auditing, human resources consulting, and strategy management. It is among the “Big Four” professional services firms, alongside Deloitte, Ernst & Young, and KPMG.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here