A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Experienced candidates with the following skill Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5 and CSS3 and Bootstrap.
UG – Any Graduate, PG – Any PG Course
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI Developer.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- At least 3 years of experience in UI development and integration for web & mobile applications.
- Applied experience of UI development principles.
- Good understanding of User Interface and User Experience Design concepts.
- Good knowledge of Adobe suite software e.g. Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- Experience of working with clients, briefing and advising them with regards to layout, format, print production and timescale.
- Experience of developing responsive sites.
- Positive attitude with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates having knowledge of Angular framework will be given preference.
- Google Analytics knowledge will be added advantage
- 1 – 4 years of progressive experience in building web application with proven track record of introducing newer tools for rapid developments.
- Generate clean, semantic HTML and CSS, and Java script with pixel perfection.
- Know the Responsive html development.
- Believe that disabled and visually challenged users have a right to use the web as easily as everyone else.
- Applied experience of UI development principles and color theory.
- Self-directed team player who thrives in continually changing and challenging environment.
If you feel you can contribute to Revalsys Technologies rush your CV with a covering letter to : careers(@)revalsys(.)com
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here