A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
Siemens IESD division develops CAPITAL, a software suite used globally by automotive and aerospace manufacturers and wire harness suppliers to enhance their electrical distribution system (EDS) design and manufacturing flows.
We have multiple open positions for full stack web developer to join our Engineering team. The successful candidate will be required to work within a team using agile SCRUM methodology and implementing user stories. The candidate will aim to ensure that the stories are developed with the highest levels of quality within the sprint.
As a software development engineer in the Electrical Systems Division of Mentor Graphics, the incumbent is required to understand, design and implement solutions for the electrical systems domain.
- Interact with marketing to transform requirements into software specifications
- Design and implement the functionality for the requirements
- Participate in code/design reviews and continuous improvement of product line
- Interact with co-workers and stakeholders to improve the quality of the product
- Provide support to customer services group for addressing customers issues
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- Experience Range: 3 to 5 years
- Strong in Java, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design
- Technically strong in Web Technologies (CSS, HTML 5, Java script)
- 1+ years of experience in developing front end applications using angular or backbone.js
- Use of typescript, protractor etc. will be a huge advantage
- Exposure to writing effective unit tests
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to understand the design and contribute to the design process
- Highly self-motivated with an eagerness to learn and take initiatives
- Follow software development best practices, lifecycle, and methodologies
- Knowledge of iOS app development is an added advantage
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Engineering graduate or post-graduate, preferably from CS background, with 3-5 years of experience.
This role is based in Hyderabad. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this job takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.www.siemens.com/careers/digital minds
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here