A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Java Developer role would be to ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities, to assure that our clients are satisfied with the high levels of service in the technology domain.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Contribute to all stages of software development lifecycle
- Design, implement and maintain Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency
- Analyze user requirements to define business objectives
- Define application objectives and functionality
- Develop and test software
- Identify and resolve any technical issues arising
- Create detailed design documentation
- Write well designed, testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Servicenow
|Apply for Developer associate
|Apply for Hexaware Technologies
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 to 3 Years of experience in Core Java, Java Fundamentals, Multithreading, Design Patterns with SQL exp.
- Experience with SQL (Anyone) like Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, etc.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and J2EE applications
- Bachelors or master’s degree (B.E./B.Tech. /MCA/M.Tech./M.S.)
- Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
- Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
- Basic understanding of project domain
- Ability to translate functional / non-functional requirements to systems requirements
- Ability to design and code complex programs
- Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Team player with excellent communication and moderation skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and prioritization skills.
- Good Knowledge of the software development life cycle and methodology.
- Ability to work structured, systematically, and independently.
- Passion for and commitment to quality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team‐oriented environment, where change is constant and needs to be managed.
- Must be performance driven, detailed, and results oriented.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here