A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Proficiency in general purpose programming languages. Java, Spring framework is a must
- Proficiency in Database design, writing efficient queries.
- Experience in working on micro services based patterns, REST API development
- Knowledge and certification in cloud technologies (preferably AWS ) is a big plus
- Experience with DevOps practices and Continuous integration/Continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline and tools
- Knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks is nice to have
- Hands-on experience with cloud deployment in AWS will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Kubernetes, monitoring and analysis tools such as Grafana, Kibana, Splunk etc is good to have but not mandatory
- Proficient in problem solving/investigation, technical and software design/development
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Self-initiative, self-motivate and willing to work extended hours for excellence
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here