Synopsys is hiring candidates for the role of Intern (Technical-Engineering) for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Synopsys Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Synopsys
Job Position:- Intern (Technical-Engineering)
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Interns/Temp
Job Id:- 39953BR
Education and Skills Required:-
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics/VLSI domain.
- Solid understanding of circuit designs and related design methodologies.
- Good knowledge of CMOS fundamentals and familiarity with ASIC design flow, and/or VLSI design methodologies.
- Have hands on knowledge on UNIX/Linux.
- Have hands on experience with any scripting languages like perl, python, Tcl etc.
- Strong debugging skills and passion for solving engineering problems.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate discussions in a small group.
For Freshers Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Servicenow
|Apply for Developer associate
|Apply for Hexaware Technologies
Roles & Responsibilities:-
As an Intern in Custom Compiler product team, you will be working on iPDK (OA compatible Process Design kits) development and validation. You will be involved in but not limited to the following activities:
- Running QA and regression test for developed PDKs
- Participate I development of PDKs for Synopsys customers
- Provide technical assistance in resolving issues that need a deeper understanding of the tools
- Development and delivery of product training material
- You are expected to debug the technical issues and should be able to provide generic solutions to suffice customer requirements.
- To perform in this role, you will be required to learn and support the overall Custom Design Platform.
Synopsys Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here