Apple is hiring candidates for the role of for the Network Automation Engineer. The complete details about Zscaler Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
– Build systems for operation control related to software networking functions – Build automation tools to streamline the operation of software services – Build tools to run the operations of 3rd party software’s – Drive and establish standard methodologies for process and tools – Collaborate with Network and Security architects, Ops/Engineering
Role Number: 200372834
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re thrilled by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! As a member of the Global Infrastructure Operations team, the candidate will need to demonstrate skills in cross-organizational collaborations to operate and maintain the network infrastructure. We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for designing the automation framework and driving standards for building the end-to-end platform that can provision, secure, scale & operate Apple’s Carrier scale network. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with others around the globe. The responsibilities will include developing and writing network automation playbooks and scripts, working on tickets and break fixes, maintaining and upgrading existing networks to current standards, and sustaining operations, as well as contributing to technical and procedural documentation. In this role you will obsess over minute details and drive operational excellence in every aspect of your work to deliver the best possible customer experience. In addition to the required technical networking skills, this position will also draw on good social skills and an individual who enjoys the dynamic nature of Apple’s environment.
For Freshers Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Servicenow
|Apply for Developer associate
|Apply for Hexaware Technologies
- 5+ years of professional experience working in large-scale networking environments.
- Deep understanding of internet routing protocols and concepts: TCP/IP, BGP, MPLS, ISIS, and/or OSPF
- Proven Knowledge and experience in working with network operating systems such as Cisco IOS and Junos.
- Solid grasp of working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Experience in automation via GO/Python programming.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in a technology-related field or equivalent
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of Network architecture and Software Design principals
- Experience working with key collaborators to diagnose a problem, and work toward resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert level network certifications preferred
Apple Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here