A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Tata Power Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||Tata Power|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Tata Power is hiring candidates for the post of Executive Trainee.
- Work on technology platforms for internal as well as customer facing applications (eg. SAP, .Net, Documentum, Java, Angular, SQL, Analytics, Python, Wrench)
- Project management methodologies for planning and delivering solutions
- Maintain and provide support for existing internal as well as customer facing applications
- Develop solutions/applications for emerging business needs
- Adhere to prevalent Information Security policies.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- We are looking for candidates who are currently in the final year of MBA in Supply Chain Management and graduation in B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil.
- 60% above throughout SSC, HSC, Graduation and PGPM/MBA
- The applicant must not have any active backlogs (uncleared exams)
- The applicant should have completed all academic courses (Under Graduation/ Post Graduation) within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g.: B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc. in 3 year or B.E./ B. Tech. in 4 years, and MBA/ PGDM in 2 years)
- Candidate should be willing to travel and be posted anywhere in India at office, plant, project site location etc
- Candidate to be declared medically fit by Company CMO
- Active Listening
- Problem Solving Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Design Engineering and Technology
- Flexibility of Closure
- Information Ordering
About Tata Power:
Tata Power Company Limited is an Indian electric utility company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and is part of the Tata Group. The core business of the company is to generate, transmit and distribute electricity
How to Apply for Tata Power Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here