A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
As a Test Specialist at IBM, your analytical and technical skills will directly impact the quality of the software we create. Come work in an agile environment where you will help each iteration reach the next level. Whether the testing is manual, automated, or cognitive, you hold a key role in releasing the best deliverables to IBM’ers and our clients.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Full lifecycle project experience as a Test Automation Specialist including definition of an automation strategy, automation script and test data preparation, test execution including scheduling i.e. design, develop and manage test automation frameworks
- While Technical astute coder, you should also be an experienced Manual Tester.
- Report on Test Automation results and escalate/resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively within an Agile team of cross-functional engineers to automate acceptance tests, sanity tests, regression tests, etc.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Testing experience with ETL / Big data / Cognos / Data related applications
- Experience writing test scripts, test automation tools, generating automation test framework using languages like Java and OOP from a Test Automation Perspective
- Experienced with a range of Testing Tools: Cucumber, Rest API (SoapUI, Postman, etc), UI (Selenium – Web driver), etc
- Experience of Manual Testing and inclination to learn the functional details
- Eye for detail, diligent & responsible work attitude, desire to learn & grow, self-driven with fire in the belly.
- Working knowledge/experience of Docker
- Assisting developers/squad in Test automation Requirements
- Experience with cloud-hosting solutions, and integrating Automated Tests into DevOps-CI/CD pipelines and using Jenkins, Travis, etc
- Work with DevOps/Developers in integrating Automated Tests into DevOps-CI/CD pipelines
- Solid knowledge on Agile methodology and practices, such as SCRUM, Extreme Programming (XP), Test Driven Development (TDD), etc
- Experience working with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases, writing SQL.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and working as part of a global team, as well as working independently and taking ownership
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written, and excellent team working skills
- This role would be ideal for someone who values and seeks best practices and thrives in team-driven environments
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience of Tosca and test (Trecentist Tools)
- Working knowledge/experience of Kubernetes
- Experience with IBM Cloud or similar services (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience working on enterprise transformation of monolithic application architectures to micro services
- Experience using modern collaboration tools in a highly, responsive environment
- Great planning and organizational skills, good time management, with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload and to deal with urgent deadlines and changes to requirements
- A passion for creative solutions to real user needs and business problems
- Logical approach to problem solving and meticulous attention to detail
- Highly motivated and productive, an entrepreneurial self-starter
- About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here