Wipro has released Recruitment 2022 notification to fill up Associate Analyst Vacancy. Interested candidates may apply online on before the last date.
Wipro Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Associate Analyst|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||31/08/2022|
- The Associate Analyst (AA) responsible for configuring and testing Wipro’s proprietary Total Benefit Administration™ (TBA) System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements.
- Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA.
- This role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming (logical reasoning, analytical skills),systems configuration and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
For Freshers Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- Technical / Domain knowledge, System Development and Quality Assurance, Ongoing task Management – 80%.
- Communication: Actively Participates in huddles/meetings, effective communication through Maestro / Mail, Lync, client team touch base – 10%
- Operations/Other services/Shared services support –5%
- Continuous improvement and other client/organization initiatives – 5%.
Client Knowledge and Delivery
- Reviews client requirements documents and any preliminary test plans, rightly adhere to the due dates and support the client delivery priority.
- Asks clarifying questions on the stated requirements, and effectively use the handoff time.
- Utilizes relevant problem-solving resources as needed.
- Escalates issues when appropriate.
- Uses typical client requirements documentation to assist with analysis and/or test planning.
- Identifies needed test cases
- Completes test plans with test case needs
- Configures the system to meet analysis specifications.
- Documents relevant configuration in analysis specifications.
- Fixes any issues identified via test execution
- Ability to stress test the system
- Bachelor’s degree computer science, math or equivalent work experience in an analytical area.
- BE /B. Tech (any specialization), MCA is preferred.
- Graduates with relevant computer diploma’s.
- Entry-level AA normally come from the external source, primarily through campus recruiting.
- Experienced AA normally come from the external source, primarily from other technology-related companies with systems implementations & Testing experience.
Selection Process for Wipro Recruitment 2022
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply Wipro Recruitment 2022 at wipro.com?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here