A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About Company : Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users. Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Zycus has announced a job notification for the post of Trainee Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for ZycusOff-Campus Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Service now
|Apply for Developer associate
|Apply for Hexaware Technologies
Job Description :
- Position : Trainee Software Engineer
- Location : Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune
- Salary : INR 3.5 – 4 LPA
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Supporting Zycus products and troubleshooting issues on production environment.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve product issues.
- Application Monitoring, Infrastructure monitoring, Database Monitoring, etc.
- Upgrade of Application like Jboss/Tomcat.
- Hands on knowledge of Linux systems and bash scripting.
- Closely working with developers and Qcs in troubleshooting issues.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with management and present incident summaries.
- Work in all shifts(morning, afternoon).
- Weekend shifts applicable on requirement basis.
- Knowledge of Linux commands Knowledge of Databases like SQL/MYSQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of programming and scripting would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of working incident management systems like Salesforce and JIRA.
- Required Decent conceptual knowledge of Java, Linux, RDBMS.
- Good to have: LINUX certification, JAVA certification High Level knowledge of web-based technologies like JBOSS, Tomcat, Apache.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Qualification : B.E, B.Tech
- Batch : 2021, 2022 passed outs.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here