A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Customer Service
In this role, you will be responsible for demonstrating innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement. Active user of Internet and online applications.
- Handle multiple chats at the same time (3+ Active Chats simultaneously)
- Respond to the customer queries & issues in timely manner
- Provide solution to the customer basis the available help articles and within the policies
- Replicate customers issue and report necessary bugs/suggestions/ideas
- Provide excellent services to the customers
- Work closely with internal departments to provide the required information/support to the customer
- Support technical queries related to Domain, Hosting, Server, SSL, Email, Site Lock, Site backup, or any other such product that is owned by end customer
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Upskill to enhance the knowledge time to time and offer support
- Upsell existing and sell the relevant/next logical products to the new customers basis their business need/nature of business
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Graduation in any discipline (Pref B.Tech or any other tech/non-tech degree with computer course/certification/diploma)
- Freshers are eligible (Only Applicable for Domestic)
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
- Typing speed 40-45 words per minute + 80%+ accuracy
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Process Associate
Primary Location India-Hyderabad
Education Level Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Sep 16, 2022, 6:33:50 AM
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here