A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Company Name:- Google
Job Position:- Technical Solutions Engineer, Platform, Google Cloud
Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- In-office
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience advocating for customer needs.
- Experience with cloud based server less, storage, and developer tools technologies.
- Experience with web or mobile app development (e.g., iOS or Android).
- Experience with SQL database administration, Google App Engine, open source software communities, cloud networking solutions, or distributed computing technology.
- Knowledge of core data structures and concepts (e.g., indexes, Stable, transactions, MVCC and distributed consensus), along with experience in troubleshooting database performance issues, database schema design, and SQL query profiling.
- Basic System/Network Administrator level knowledge of Linux/Unix or Windows systems (e.g., Kernel, Shell, file systems and client-server protocols).
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Manage the customer’s issue through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of new investigation tools to increase productivity for customer challenges on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported challenges, and building tools for faster diagnosis so we can identify and resolve future challenges quickly.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in Engineering, Sales, and Customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work closely with multiple Product and Engineering teams to find ways to improve the supportability, products, and interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to drive high-quality production.
- Work as part of a team of engineers/consultants that globally ensure 24-hour customer support.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here