A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Company Name:- Volvo Group
Job Position:- Associate Software Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employment/Assignment Type:- Regular
Auto req ID:- 131206BR
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (BE/B.Tech/MCA)
- Hands-on experience with MVC.
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and Design Patterns.
- Very good knowledge on OOPS concepts and SOLID principles
- Experience in Test driven development. Xunit/ nunit /any other testing framework.
- Strong skills in Microsoft SQL language.
- Good knowledge and experience writing and using unit tests
- Value add: Microservices architecture, Angular(2 and above), .NET 6.0, Python, DevOps, and Azure technologies.
- Eager to work with new technologies and processes.
- Must have excellent communication & presentation skills.
- You can navigate with ease in a multi-cultural, distributed environment and actively cooperate with various stakeholders
- You focus strongly on quality and you have a personal drive to reach objectives and targets
- You have a strong customer focus
- Continuous improvement is your nature and you can drive changes
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement.
- The availability to travel occasionally is based on project requirements.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
Roles & Responsibilities:-
As an associate software engineer, you will be working with the Development, Implementation, and Maintenance of applications, using .NET technologies. In this role, you will be reporting to the Chapter Lead .NET India.
- Develop and test features according to the requirement, using appointed tools and technologies, keeping in mind quality, cost, and timeline.
- Coordinate and cooperate with multiple stakeholders like Business Analysts, Architects, other developers, Solution leaders, and Delivery managers.
- Actively participate during requirement collection and system analysis phase, along with Business Analysts and Architects.
- Work with low-level design and impact analysis to introduce new changes.
- Follow all coding/testing guidelines and best practices.
- Build, release and deploy on test environments.
- Branching from and merging to version control systems like TFS and GIT.
- Support implementations/Rollouts of new/old features in non-prod/Prod environments.
- Support and fix production issues.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here