A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
• As part of the Infosys project management team, your primary role would be to take end-to-end bottom line responsibility for a Project.
• You will lead the proposal preparation, review the project estimations, capture inputs from key stakeholders to position Infosys suitably in order to seal the deal.
• You will schedule assignments, monitor, review and report project status regularly in order to manage project risks and ensure successful project delivery and implementation.
• You will also coach and create a vision for the team, provide subject matter training for your focus areas, motivate and inspire team members through effective and timely feedback and recognition for high performance.
• You would be a key contributor in creating thought leadership within the area of technology specialization and in compliance with guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys. If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Servicenow
|Apply for Developer associate
|Apply for Hexaware Technologies
• Project Management fundamentals
• Project Lifecycles on development & maintenance projects, estimation methodologies, quality processes.
• Knowledge of one or more programming languages; knowledge of architecture frameworks, and design principles; ability to comprehend & manage technology, performance engineering.
• Domain – Basic domain knowledge in order to understand the business requirements / functionality.
• Ability to perform project planning and scheduling, manage tasks and coordinate project resources to meet objectives and timelines
• Ability to work with business and technology subject matter experts to assess requirements, define scope, create estimates, and produce project charters
• Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies is a pre-requisite
• Awareness of latest technologies and trends
• Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
Technical and Professional Requirements:
• Primary skills:.Net
• Desirables:.Net->ASP .NET
Bachelor of Engineering
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here