A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
- Analyse data workflows, understanding how they link to our platforms.
- Contribute and manage daily processes ensuring you find, investigate, resolve and report issues to internal and external platform users to maintain the integrity of Platts’ European energy data.
- Maintain and create data documentation including mappings, and quality thresholds.
- Assist in answering data related client questions, both internal and external, to ensure platform user issues are investigated and status updates provided to client facing team members.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand their data requirements/issues to generate innovative ideas and solutions.
- Work closely with clients and analysts to provide data subject matter expertise.
- Communicating data changes to data stakeholders (internal/external).
- Maintain new and existing data change request backlog to ensure all requests are tracked and completed. Priorities backlog with analysts to ensure our dataset is accurate and up to date.
- Assist in analytical support of data sets by working with wider data team, analysts and Business Intelligence team to ensure we have a complete and accurate dataset for European Gas, Power, Global LNG and other commodities.
- Work with Data Collections group to ensure new data collection requests are processed and prioritized.
- Ensure new and edited data points are quality assured before release and integrated into products, business logics and quality assurance processes to ensure consistency between database and products.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- Enthusiastic about problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 2 to 5 years of knowledge/Exposure of databases (PostgreSQL , SQL Server )
- Intermediate Python coding skills
- Knowledge of version control (Git) desirable but not essential
- STEM (All Science, Technology, Economics or Maths) related University level education or equivalent
- Ability to retrieve, interrogate, manipulate and analyse data and presenting findings
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills with a meticulous eye for detail
- S&P Global has Experience of processes in agile work streams driving data quality and improvement, experience of Azure DevOps desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools for analyzing datasets and visualizing data
- Interest in technology as a means to visualize, interrogate and report data
- Strong communication skills over email, instant chat and face-to-face and experience of building constructive working relationships
- A strong track record and demonstrable interest in analyzing data
- Knowledge/ interest of energy markets or energy data desirable but not essential.
Job ID: 276624
Posted On: 2022-09-19
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here