A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
HID Recruitment 2022:
Company Name:- HID Global
Job Position:- Associate Engineer
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- IT, Telecom & Internet
Qualification & Skills Required:-
- Full-Time course recognized by Central/State government of India
- Mainstream: B.E, B. Tech, MCA, BCA, and MSC (Cloud Coding like Salesforce.com or related domain will be added advantage).
- College Graduation: 75% or Above 7.8 CGPA.
- Eligible Passing Year:2022
- Who you are as a Team Member:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’ and dive deep into tactical work when necessary.
- Good interpersonal skills, willingness to learn and continue to grow professionally.
- Strong team player and ability to work well with others.
- You welcome opportunities to incorporate diversity into your work, including valuing different backgrounds, experiences an
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
Good To Have (Preferred):-
- Good understanding in Object oriented programming.
- Good understanding of cloud technology.
- Strong ability to handle complex projects. Innovative, creative, and willing to contribute ideas and learn new things.
- Strong written, verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop good working relationships and excellent interpersonal skills
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Good to have Salesforce.com Administration and development knowledge
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:-
This Role is primarily responsible for performing Analysis, Design, and development of Salesforce.com (SFDC) applications. The successful candidate should have a passion for cloud technology Development, a high degree of professionalism, a friendly and collaborative demeanor, and strong verbal, written, and organizational skills. This position typically reports to the Manager of Sales and Marketing Applications.
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for stakeholders.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Other duties as assigned.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here