Microsoft is hiring candidates for the role of Customer Success – Internship Opportunity for Undergraduates for the Across India location. The complete details about Microsoft Recruitment Drive are as follows.
Microsoft Recruitment 2022:
Job Position:- Customer Success – Internship Opportunity for Undergraduates
Job Locations:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employment Type:- Full-Time
Job number:- 1394496
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field with minimum 8/10 CGPA
- AND 1+ year(s) work or internship experience involving technology solutions, practice development, architecture, consulting, and/or cloud/infrastructure technologies
- Technical Certification in Cloud (e.g., Azure).
For Freshers Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Customer Success Unit creates customer value by accelerating their desired outcomes across the end-to-end cloud journey. This team enables customers across the entire lifecycle of projects with industry leading architecture, design, resilience, performance, scale, operational policies & processes, and operations support. They also funnel back learnings from our customer projects into the Microsoft cloud engineering process to ensure that Microsoft cloud is the most secure, reliable and high performing cloud in the world.
Few Roles Under Customer Success:
Cloud Solutions Architecture
- Understanding Customer/Partner Technical Environment – Acts as the voice of the customer (VOC)/partner by learning to identify and share feedback around technical capabilities, gaps, blockers, and insights that relate to the customer/partner with internal teams, using established channels
- Architecture Design and Deployment – Leverages an existing architecture approach or reference architecture to propose a solution or achieve Microsoft’s agreed commitments to the customer/partner. Assesses customer/partner needs and gathers information that helps others to identify growth opportunities.
- Practice Development – Supports research projects and contributes to scoping surveys for customers/partners to assess potential intellectual property (IP) needs or process changes.
- Trusted Advisor – Works with internal teams and begins building relationships with customer/partner/MCS technical specialists under the guidance and supervision of others.
- Customer Usage – Participates in discussions around architecture design, resiliency reviews, and technical optimization that result in production deployment application and increase customer business value. Ensures that the customer’s environment and applications are well-architected.
Microsoft Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Register & Apply For BE/BTech Off-Campus Job Opening
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here