A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
- Working experience in IPv4, IPv6, TCP, OSPF and BGP.
- Solid grasp of large-scale LAN and WAN networking technologies.
- Deep knowledge of VPN technologies such as IPSec and DMVPN.
- Hands-on experience with Palo Alto firewalls and Cisco wireless controllers is required.
- Proficiency in either Linux, or other variations of UNIX.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, including demonstrable ability to adapt to dynamic project environments, while being able to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Expertise in automation languages such as Perl, GO or Python preferred.
- Experience working in large scale environments.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for ServiceNow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technology|
- Flexibility to work in Shifts.
- Professional level certifications (or higher) preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of Network Operations experience is ideal.
About Company :
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re thrilled by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! As a member of the Global Infrastructure Operations team, we are looking for someone who will be responsible for global operations within Apple’s “Network Operations Center”, supporting Apple’s Campus, Remote offices and VPN networks. The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate skills in cross-organizational collaborations to operate and maintain the network infrastructure as well as develop and maintain clear documentation and procedures associated with operations and known issues. This position provides the opportunity to operate a world-wide, multi-vendor network.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official YouTube: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here