A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
- Develop, test, and debug automated tasks (Apps, Systems, Infrastructure)
- Work with development teams throughout the software life cycle ensuring sustainable software releases
- Build and drive adoption for greater self-healing and resiliency patterns
- Lead and participate in performance tests; identify bottlenecks, opportunities for optimization, and capacity demands
- Participate in the 24×7 support coverage as needed
- Performs deployment, administration, management, configuration, testing, and integration tasks related to the cloud platforms
- Helps to develop new cloud engineering strategies and implementations for the fir
- Champions a DevOps model so that services are automated and elastic across all platforms
- Supports management of relationships with technology vendors
- Participates in 24×7 SRE on-call rotations and escalation workflows.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for ServiceNow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technology|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a software engineering discipline
- Mastery in at least two or more software languages (e.g. Python, Java, Go, etc.) with respect to designing, coding, testing, and software delivery
- Adept in the development of automated tools, systems, and services in multiple technology domains
- Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C, C++, Go
- Proficiency in Angular and React JS
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
- Advanced knowledge of one or more infrastructure components (e.g. networking, cloud services, orchestration tools, containerization, compute, and storage systems)
- Proficiency in service-level changes to a system and troubleshooting components
- Enterprise Cloud infrastructure experience e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP, Cloud Foundry in a mission critical environment
- In-Depth OS experience e.g., RHEL, Ubuntu, Windows Server with strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in site reliability engineering in one of the following languages e.g., C, C++, Java J2EE technology stack and web technologies (Python, Go, Perl, Ruby or shell scripting)
- Experience in developing and managing operations leveraging key event streaming, messaging and DB services e.g., Casandra, MQ/JMS/Kafka etc.
- Hands-on experience working with containers e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, etc.
- Strong experience in using industry standard monitoring tools e.g., AppDynamics, Dynatrace, APICA, Splunk, ELK, FluentD, Prometheus, Kibana, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Nagios, Datadog, New Relic, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of modern development technologies and tools e.g., Agile, CI/CD, Git, Terraform and Jenkins.
- Deep knowledge of Internet protocols and web services technologies e.g., HTTP, DNS, TCP/UDP, SOAP, JSON and REST
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official YouTube: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here