A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
- Candidate should have 2yrs to 5yrs experience in manual and automation testing.
- Experience in Automation testing with Selenium.
- Experience related to tools like TestNG/Apache POI
- Knowledge on CI/CD Pipeline in Azure DevOps/Jenkins.
- Knowledge on Programming languages Java/C#
- Experience in Microsoft Azure DevOps for STLC activities
- Knowledge on GIT
- Ability to write SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Effective written and communication skills
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for ServiceNow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technology|
To develop test automation scripts to facilitate faster turnaround time on regression testing for the department’s suite of applications.
- To gather and understand applications test automation requirements
- To design automation flow and scripts conforming to team’s automation framework
- To execute automated test cases for applications teams during SIT and regression test cycles.
- To generate test summary report with statistics on the SIT and regression runs.
- To work with application team to analyze and adapt failed test cases due to applications new changes.
- Develop and conduct functional test scripts to validate system and business requirements (release notes)
- Design, implement, and execute automated tests using Open source tools such as Selenium.
- Document and maintain test procedures based on corresponding test plans and system documentation.
- Document and maintain any issues discovered during testing and follow-up on status of issues and actions plans on test results
- Responsible for facilitating all integration testing and regression tests when test scripts are used. Must have
- Analytical Skills
- Good Communicational Skills
- Agile Methodology
- Requirement Analysis & Test Case Design
- Test Execution and tracking in Jira Automation Skills:
- Java Scripting related to Selenium or Serenity BDD
- Understand the requirement & Automate regression Coverage
- Exposure to Finance domain would be a pulse
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official YouTube: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here