A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
paypal Recruitment 2022:
Company Name:- PayPal
Job Position:- Software Engineer 1 – 2023 Graduate
Job Locations:- Bangalore / Chennai
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full time
Job ID:- R0095516
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Must currently be pursuing a Bachelor’s , Dual Degree or Integrated Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university graduating in 2023
- Strong applied experience. You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications. We’re looking for creative thinkers with a curious mindset who are keen to learn and create real-world products.
- Familiarity with any or multiple of the following: Node.js applications, Java, C++. Python
- Understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs
- A constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things
- You’ll work alongside the best and the brightest engineering talent in the industry. We have opportunities in a wide range of areas including development, design, search, platform, test, quality, big data, front end and back end.
- As a core participant of your team, you’ll estimate engineering efforts, design your changes, implement and test your changes, push to live, and triage production issues.
- You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop distributed systems powering the world’s largest e-commerce and payments tech giant.
- Code high-volume and scalable software (front-end and/or back-end focused). This may include creating web applications using React/Node, creating back-end services using Java, SQL, ReST and/or building and developing new user-facing experiences
- Partner closely with cross functional teams in design, product and other business units.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here