A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Deliver large BPM transformation programmers; demonstrate expert core consulting skills and advanced level of BPM solutions knowledge and industry expertise to support delivery to the clients. Work independently as well as in a team on design, development, testing, and deployment of Pega based solutions.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and onsite team to understand business requirements and implement them into viable work products.
- Responsibly own project tasks and take them to completion within / on time.
- Create documentation including high level design, detailed design, unit / system test case etc. Take active part in release and deployment activities and assist onsite team in adhering to SLAs. Be involved in various capacities in software / application upgrade and data migration related activities on Pega platform.
- Contribute to our Pega PRPC CoE by actively participating in ideation, innovation, asset development, and knowledge sharing.
- Avail multiple learning opportunities / certifications (technical / domain) within and outside organization to ensure professional growth.
- Take active part in demonstrating our development capabilities / reusable assets to our clients / senior leadership.
- Actively contribute to a learning environment, fostering innovation, entrepreneurship, and sustained growth.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for ServiceNow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technology|
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Primary Skill: Pega PRPC 5.x / 6.x / 7.x
Secondary Skill :: SQL
Experience :: 3-5 Years
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.