Qualys is hiring candidates for the role of Site Reliability Engineer, Incident Management for the Pune, India location. The complete details about Qualys Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Qualys Recruitment 2022:
Company Name:- Qualys
Job Position:- Site Reliability Engineer, Incident Management
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Operations
Requisition ID:- 5994
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:-
- Associate Degree or Technical school is highly recommended with a strong knowledge of computer functionality.
- Any technical certification on Linux, System Admin, VMware, IT Security or certification in the area of ITSM/ ITIL will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of DevOps/SRE (basics) , Python, Cloud will be also good to have
- One to Two years IT Operations (Infra/System admin/Linux) or equivalent experience/certification (Fresher can apply).
- Knowledge or familiarity of Monitoring and other integration tools like Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, Pager Duty, Run scope (good to have any of the knowledge) and Jira /ServiceNow tool for Incident Management.
- Good experience (or familiarity) with ITSM main functions and usage of tools. Very good understanding of Incident Management (IM) processes and ability to drive Incident process (IM ticket).
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact with all levels of employees in a professional manner.
- As an essential function of this position, the employee must be able to handle high levels of stress satisfactorily and be congenial with other employees and customers at all times.
- Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management is a fast paced environment, critical thinking is essential. Ideas will be extrapolated from one situation to another.
- Must deliver objectives both individually and by interaction with others, therefore must demonstrate an understanding of organizational functions and departments.
For Freshers Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Monitor the performance and capacity of computer systems /DC/ POD using a variety of tools. They look for hardware, software, and environmental alerts or malfunctions. When an issue is identified, Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management works to determine the cause of the problem.
- Responsible for basic troubleshooting platform/product issues to isolate the problems and take appropriate action to resolve. Check performance with Splunk/Grafana/Kibana. Manage Pager Duty and monitor Runscop and post info in MS-Teams chat. Also help in task automation wherever possible/applicable.
- Ensure creation and timely resolution to trouble tickets (IM) tracking and resolution of IM.
- When a problem impacts Product (SaaS) or Any (IT) services, Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management works to triage or troubleshoot the problem, if possible. Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management will closely follow standard operating procedures. This may include coordinating with third-party vendors, customer contacts, or other IT teams.
- Site Reliability Engineer– Incident Management must carefully track and document all issues and resolutions in detail on the ticketing tool / documentation tools. This increases the knowledge base of the Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management and is a record of the health of the system.
- When problems are too large or complex for quick troubleshooting, Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management must escalate the issue to management, other IT resources or 3rd party vendors for assistance in reaching a resolution. Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management maintain ongoing communication within the team and externally, to keep all stakeholders aware of relevant info, known issues and the steps being taken in summary format.
- Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management team will operate 24*7*365 days. Monthly shift rotation basis (*depend on requirement).
Qualys Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Register & Apply For BE/BTech Off-Campus Job Opening
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here