Johnson Controls is hiring candidates for the role of (C/C++) Engineer- Fresher for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Johnson Controls
Job Position:- Embedded (C/C++) Engineer- Fresher
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full Time
Job ID:- WD30153730
- Should have experience 1+ years in software product development
- Must have good software design and programming skills in C/C++, Linux, database, and embedded systems.
- Knowledge of the standard library, Containers, Container Orchestration technologies and algorithms would be a big plus.
- Knowledge of the entire product development and software development lifecycle (requirements, design, implementation, test and deployment) is desirable.
- Knowledge of version control tool like Git and project management tool like Jira is desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with the proven ability to work as a team with other disciplines outside of engineering are a must
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, troubleshooting and decision-making skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new systems
- Strong communication skills to interact with colleagues, partners and customers
- Strong documentation and presentation skills with the confidence
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team
For Freshers Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a related field
- Experience in access control systems
- Experience in Agile Software Development (Scrum Methodology)
- Experience in project management practices
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication skills and be able to discuss technical topics with individuals and groups with a wide range of technical backgrounds
Key roles and responsibilities:-
- Responsible for the development of access control software for products following our Software Development Process
- Participating and assisting in the development of software requirements specifications and software functional specifications
- Coding, testing, debugging and modifying complex systems software to ensure conformance to design specifications and the JCI Software Development Process
- Communicate within the team to understand requirements
- Coordinating and participating in software design and code implementation, reviews/inspections.
- Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of project schedules and effort estimations
- Documenting and archiving software program releases by following the Software Development Process
- Keeping abreast of technical advancements in programming languages, operating systems, software development techniques and tools
- Continually improving software development skillset, and sharing knowledge with other team members
- Setting the standard for performance by example, both in terms of design and code quality and dedication to developing world-class software
- Employ best in class practices to achieve a seamless user experience and robust/reliable implementation
- Able to write code with optimum code. Create and maintain Documents
- Share knowledge with the team and demonstrate team spirit
Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here