Wipro is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee for the Across India location. The complete details about Wipro WILP Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Wipro Recruitment 2022:
Company Name:- Wipro Limited
Job Position:- Trainee
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- INR 15,488.00 per Month
- Period : (INR Per Month):
- 1st year STIPEND – 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
- 2nd year STIPEND – 17,000 + 553 (ESI),
- 3rd year STIPEND – 19,000 + 618 (ESI),
- Fourth Year: 23,000
Job Type:- Full Time
Application Deadline:- 31st August 2022 11:59 PM
For Freshers Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Year of Passing:- 2021, 2022
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of the Assessment Stage
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Math’s & Applied Math’s will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Admission to M. Tech degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment.
- Round 1 – Online Assessment Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Analytical-20 mins-20 questions
- Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions
- Written Communication Test (20 mins)
- Round 2 – Business discussion
CLICKHERE FOR MORE UPDATES
Wipro WILP Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here