A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
– Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other salesforce.com developer products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
· Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
· Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community
· Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
· Manage customers’ expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
· Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
· Assist with the design and delivery of product and other technical training.
· Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
· Define and describe technical best practices.
· Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive.
· Complete assigned project responsibilities.
· Meet the monthly goals on KPIs such as CSAT, Productivity.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Servicenow
|Apply for Developer associate
|Apply for Hexaware Technologies
BTech/BS degree in a technical field preferred with a strong academic record.
2 to 8 years engineering / programming work experience.
- Lightning Experience – Lighting Web Components & Aura
- Apex(Synchronous and Asynchronous)
- Integration – REST/SOAP/Bulk API
- Debugging/Troubleshooting Errors
- Sites/Communities/ Force.com
- Deployment- Metadata API/ANT Migration tool/CLI
- Flows/Process Builder
- Authentication, SSO/AUTH Provider
- Event driven architecture – Platform Events, Streaming API, Change data capture
- Field Service Lightning (FSL)
- Mobile Dev
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
· Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
· Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM and its technologies.
· Experience as a committer in an Open Source project is a plus.
· Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM201 Certified)
· Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM211 Certified)
· Salesforce.com Certified Developer (DEV401 Certified)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here