A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. Join the #FutureForce team as an intern or a new college grad and get on the path to your #dreamjob.
Role Scope: Developer Support Engineer profile gives you opportunity to expand your expertise across the Salesforce Platform. Working with developers from other companies and helping them find solutions to their business cases will always keep you engaged and motivated at work. Learning opportunities are limitless. Support engineer profile is one of the best opportunities to master Salesforce Platform and achieve your career goals.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Information systems/ Information Technology.
- 2 to 6 years engineering / programming work experience.
- Visualforce and Apex code experience
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Solid knowledge of XML, preferably experience using server-to-server web services (SOAP)
- Some APIs also require strong AJAX web application development experience and knowledge of browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
- Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM and its technologies.
- Experience as a committer in an Open Source project is a plus.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM 201 Certified)
- Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM211 Certified)
- Salesforce.com Certified Developer (DEV 401 Certified)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other salesforce.com developer products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
- Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community
- Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
- Manage customers; expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
- Assist with the design and delivery of product and other technical training.
- Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
- Define and describe technical best practices.
- Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive. Complete assigned project responsibilities.
- Meet the monthly goals on KPIs such as CSAT, Productivity. You will be responsible for responding to customer requests that have been escalated from Tier 2 support analysts. The Global Support work environment is highly client-focused and fast paced, operating globally to provide 24/7/365 technical support . A successful agent operates efficiently in this climate, maintains composure, exhibits professionalism, and delivers the highest levels of client satisfaction at all times. You will also be asked to answer technical questions, solve technical problems and suggest appropriate workarounds related to supported applications.
- As a Success Agent you will develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers. You will also be asked to create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the Salesforce community.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here