TCS is hiring candidates for the role of for the Bps Recruitment Across, India location. The complete details about Tcs Recruitment Drive are as follows.
TCS Recruitment 2022:
|Qualifications||Bcom, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, BPharm, and MPharm|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passing
- from Bcom, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, BPharm, and MPharm will be considered from year-of-passing 2020, 2021, and 2022.
- Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education)
- Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration.
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered.
- Candidates with prior work experience of up to 3 months are eligible to apply for the TCS BPS Hiring Process
- Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of the TCS selection process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years
For Freshers Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose the category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. Select your mode of the test(In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply
TCS Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Register & Apply For BE/BTech Off-Campus Job Opening
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here