A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
General Summary: Candidate will be responsible for automating deployment of Data platforms on Azure Cloud. Candidate will have the opportunity to lead the paradigm shift for developing shared services frameworks to automate infrastructure deployment and implement DevOps, CI/CD pipelines for Data products.
This position will be responsible for….
Develop deployment automation to provide a fully functional cloud stack in Azure
- Build, migrate and test Azure environments and integrations
- Use your expertise in DevOps methodologies and practices to build a better Cloud development environment
- Build new automation to expand and maintain Cloud hosting
- Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- CI/CD, Release Automation, Environment Automation
- Integration with Azure DevOps + Azure DevOps build and release pipeline
- Automate Deploy & Manage VMs in Cloud, patching, AD Integration
Skills & Experience Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, and 6 months of overall IT Experience and fresh trained graduate on the below skills.
- Have basic knowledge on DevOps, CI/CD, Environment build automation with Terraform.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with DevOps tools and practices such as: Linux, data abstraction and structured data (JSON, YAML, YANG), code management and collaboration (Jira, Confluence, Stash, GitHub)
- Programming and automation (Ansible, Python and REST APIs)
- Knowledge on DevOps stack along with API’s (IBM API/Azure API), Micro services, Containers technologies
- Experience with CI/CD, Agile tools, DevOps, Splunk, REST API, Source control and versioning tools
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure provisioning using Terraform.
- Implement DevOps, CI/CD solution for Cloud using Cloud native technologies: Azure DevOps, GitHub, GitHub Actions
- Additional Information
- Posting Date: 2022-10-10
- Job Posting End Date: 2022-12-10
- FedEx Logistics provides freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions. We’re glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Logistics, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here