Graduate Trainee, Quality Analyst
Location: Pune, IN, 411028
Company: Bentley Systems
Who We Are:
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geoprofessional software portfolio, and the it win platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,500 colleagues and generates annual revenues of approximately $1 billion in 186 countries. Bentley Systems
- Prepare automated test plans and Test Data for Bentley’s ProjectWise and Synchro products
- Create and execute automated scripts
- Develop automated tests to ensure regression coverage
- Perform functional testing for web products.
- Perform Regression and Performance testing.
- Defect reporting, tracking and analysis.
- Take ownership of test cases/ automation scripting/ test execution
- Meet individual deadlines and to contribute effectively to the team targets.
- Timely communication on progress of assigned task.
- Document best practices in scripting and programming
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- B.E- Computer science/ Information Technology or Equivalent degree with knowledge in Software Automation preferred
- Expertise in testing or quality assurance preferred.
- Scripting Knowledge preferred
- Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should have Good written and verbal communication skills.
- This role requires presence at a Bentley Pune office & does not require travel.
What We Offer:
- A great Team and culture
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for TCS||Apply for KPIT|
|Apply for Salesforce||Apply for Hilton|
|Apply for phonepe||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for CGI||Apply for Optum|
|Apply for parallel||Apply for Cisco|
|Apply for Sprinklr||Apply for Dell|
|Apply for zenno||Apply for DBS|